The networking group for local business people by local business people.
WHY NETWORKING WORKS
For many, networking is an accumulative process where you get to know new contacts who you will eventually trust and build a sustainable relationships with. By joining our networking group you will become part of a welcoming environment full of successful professionals that regularly pass leads and ideas. Here is a short list of the benefits that networking is guaranteed to give.
- More support
- More clients
- More ideas
- More exposure
- More Trust
For the meetings all you need to bring is:
- A positive attitude
- Business cards
The program is as follows:
07:30 – 08:00 – Arrive, network, put out your marketing collateral, choose your breakfast
08:00 – 08:30 – 3-minute introduction round (e.g. who you are, what you do and what type of business you are looking for)
08:45 – 09:30 – Mastermind sessions*
09:30 – 09:40 – Meeting close
*For the ‘mastermind’ sessions, we will split into a number of smaller groups as is practical with the number of attendees. The aim will be for each group member to have a problem or goal, for which the other members of the group will use collective minds to find solutions or ideas.
The new rules for the meeting are as follows:
- There will be a maximum attendee limit of 16, so please be aware it will have to be on a first come first served basis.
- Places must be pre-booked and guaranteed by the Tuesday prior
- Pre-payment will be required by Tuesday and will be non-refundable from that point on. Payment of will be made by BACS, (details to be supplied)
- The breakfast will include cereal, yoghurt, toast and preserves, fruit, and a fruit juice. Besides this naturally there will be tea/coffee
- No business cards or promotional material to be shared, so don’t forget your notepad.
- Masks must be worn around the hotel, but are not needed in the meeting rooms
Each year TwentyTwenty helps hundreds of disadvantaged and disengaged young people to develop self-belief, self- worth and motivation, whilst achieving academic qualifications and learning work ready skills that help them to find and keep good jobs.
Today, we have centres in Loughborough, Leicester and Derby. Each one is run by a team of dedicated and passionate team of staff, partners and volunteers who provide an environment that is welcoming and full of positive experiences, and which offers much needed support and care to the local young people who need it most.
The simplest way to help…. easyfundraising.org.uk is a great way to raise money for Twenty Twenty just by shopping online. You don’t pay anything extra.